- About Us
- What is Bhakti Yoga?
- The Yogi Vegetarian Blog Policies and Creative Commons Licence
- Ingredient of the Month
- Sugar Free Recipe Links
- Raw/ dehydrator recipes
- Gluten free/ wheat free recipes
- Ekadasi Recipes
- Vegan on a Budget Blog
- Vegan Nutrition
- Gluten Free Recipes
- Cook's Notes, Conversions and Equipment
Sunday, 27 February 2011
Follow this link to BBC i-player to watch BBC's "Spice Trail". Fascinating and thought-provoking stuff, with some pertinent comment on fair trade especially in the episode about cinnamon...
|a good smoothie is made from simple, wholesome ingredients that go well together|
My 15 year-old stepson Tamal Krishna invented this in the kitchen today...
2 ripe bananas
1 cup (250ml) soya or other plant milk
1 round slice of fresh pineapple
3 dsps natural soya yoghurt
- Chop banana and pineapple.
- Whizz all ingredients in a blender until thoroughly broken down and combined.
- Add more milk to thin the liquid if necessary.