|Muesli cookie squares are great energy snacks|
- First put the muesli and flour in a blender or food processor until broken down into smaller pieces.
- With a balloon whisk, beat the oil and water together using a small handful of the muesli/ flour mix to emulsify it.
- Melt the sugar and oil mixture together until the sugar has almost dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add the flour and muesli and all the other ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Press well into an oiled shallow baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes in an oven preheated to 180C (fan oven temperature.).
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool. When partly cooled, cut into 16 rectangles and remove when completely cold.