|Bite-sized sweet treats...|
|...Perfect for a birthday bonfire party!|
- Crush the biscuits in a plastic bag with a rolling pin (stop before they turn into crumbs; leave some small pieces.
- Melt the butter/ margarine, syrup and cocoa powder together over a gentle heat.
- Stir in the biscuits and raisins.
- Spread evenly into a buttered, foil-lined baking tray and press down to a depth of about 1cm. I found that the quantities given here will not quite fill a standard Swiss roll tin.
- Put in the freezer to firm up, but remove before it actually freezes.
- Meanwhile, break up and melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water. Beat until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate carefully over the fridge cake and dust with a little cocoa powder, as shown in the picture.
- Return to the freezer to set, but when the chocolate is about half set, mark out the little bite-sized squares as the chocolate tends to crack if you try to cut it from scratch once fully set.
- Once set, remove from freezer and store in the fridge.