|Xylitol and date syrup are used to sweeten these oat cookies. this is part of Radhika's Let's Cook event|
- Gently melt together the xylitol, date syrup, peanut butter and peanut oil in a large, thick-bottomed saucepan
- Stir in the oats, almonds and pumpkin seeds
- Press well down into a rectangular Swiss roll- type baking tin
- Bake at 180C in a preheated oven, on the middle shelf, for about 20 minutes, or until nicely browned- watch carefully, and press down with a spatula from time to time
- Mark out into rectangles, but do not attempt to cut them or lift out from the tray until completely cold, or they will crumble!