|Soft and fluffy soda bread...|
|... with healthy pumpkin seeds and extra-virgin olive oil|
- Mix everything except the oil together.
- Rub in the oil with your fingers.
- Add enough water to make a firm, smooth dough that's not too sticky.
- Pat into a long loaf shape and place on an oiled baking tray.
- Smooth the surface of the loaf with wet fingers.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and gently press in, then dust with white flour.
- Bake for about 20mins or until golden on top in an oven preheated to 200C.