Carrot and Coriander Soup- vegan
|This soup is delicious with soda bread rolls and home- made peanut butter for a satisfying lunch.|
- Prepare and slice the carrots thinly.
- Cook the potatoes in the oil for 2-3 minutes, stirring to prevent them from sticking to the bottom of the pan, then add the carrots and mix well.
- Stir in the hing and the ground coriander.
- Add the stock, put the lid on your pan and simmer until the veg is soft, adding the fresh coriander at this point.
- Now blitz it in the blender until smooth and return to the pan.
- Add salt and pepper, adjust the liquid if you like, and re-heat gently to serve.