|The crispy tofu is delicious on a bed of brown rice and stir-fried veggies|
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour into a shallow dish. Cube the tofu and marinate for as long as you can spare- a minimum of 20 minutes, turning it at least once.
- Meanwhile, mix the coating ingredients together in another shallow dish.
- To make the sauce, just stir all the sauce ingredients together in a saucepan and heat through gently.
- When the tofu has been sitting in the marinade for a while coat the tofu in the flour mixture and place on a lightly oiled baking tray. Cook in an oven preheated to 200C until browned; shake or turn the pieces from time to time.
- When the tofu is done and the sauce is hot, just serve together with some veggies and rice or noodles for a complete meal.
|The original version- click here to read the post|