|Bake-me-now excuse: The chickpea flour and nuts mean these cookies are full of protein!|
- Mix together the chickpea flour, sugar and ground hazelnuts.
- Add the vanilla to the oil and mix with the flour and nuts.
- Add enough agave to get a dough that will hold together when pressed.
- Divide the dough into 2 and make 2 rolls. Wrap them in clingfilm and refrigerate for about half an hour, or until they're chilled.
- Carefully slice the rolls of dough into 8 pieces each roll. (Mine came out oval rather than round this time.) They should be 4 or 5 mm thick at this stage.
- Slide them onto a lightly oiled baking sheet and press gently with a spatula to flatten. (It makes a pattern on them too!)
- Bake for about 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 200C. Do not over cook.
- When cool, lift them gently off the baking tray and half dip in melted chocolate, then lay them onto a sheet of baking paper to set.