Summer Berry Birthday Cake- vegan, nut free
|Simple to make and looks pretty too!|
- To make the cake, mix the dry ingredients in one bowl, the wet ingredients in another and then beat the wet into the dry.
- Turn into prepared cake moulds and bake in an oven preheated to 180C for 25-30 mins, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, either make coconut whipped cream or use the vegan margarine and unrefined icing sugar to make buttercream.
- When the cake is completely cool, fill and top it with the buttercream and berries, adding some jam to the filling if you like.
- Now all you need are some candles and guests and the party is ready...