|Fresh out of the box!|
- Amazing pancake/ dosa batters using chana dal, potatoes or potato flour. Just put the dal in dry and hard and the Omniblend will reduce it to a powder!
- Quick soups (it even heats them).
- Quick dals- break the dal down and then put it in the pan to cook for a fraction of the time!
- Almond milk- it really brings the creaminess out.
- Icecream- it gets so much air into smoothies it's bound to make soft and velvety icecreams too.
- Date caramel. (The Magimix hates dates; they stick round the blades.)
- Hemp milk.
PS: We were not approached by any company to review this product- we just wanted to write about it!