Warm Almond Feta and Beetroot Salad with Clementine Dressing
- Make the almond feta and leave it in the fridge to firm up a little.
- Meanwhile, peel and dice the beetroot. Cook it in minimal water, so that all the water s absorbed by the time the beetroot has softened.
- Prepare the dressing by shaking everything together in a jar.
- Bake the beetroot and feta in the centre of a hot oven for about 15 minutes, or until the beetroot is warmed through and the feta is dry and very slightly crispy at the edges. (Be careful to keep them separate unless you want pink feta! Actually, pink feta sounds quite nice doesn't it?)
- To assemble the salad, arrange the beetroot, feta and walnuts on the leaves/ sprouts. Sprinkle with dried cranberries and spoon over the dressing.
- Serve while the beetroot and feta are still warm.