|Seitan fajitas- vegan and healthy...|
|I served these with salad and some brown rice with haldi for extra colour|
- Cut your seitan into strips and lay the slices in a shallow roasting tin.
- Prepare the peppers and courgettes by quartering lengthways and placing on a baking tray with some of the oil.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together and pour over the seitan slices.
- Cook both seitan and veggies at 200C for 15-25 mins, or until seitan is browning and absorbing some of the liquid, and the veg is cooked but not overbrowned.
- Cut the roast veggies into thin strips.
- Serve the seitan and sauce with tortillas for wrapping, the roast veggies, and a nice crisp salad. (I included home-grown bean and seed sprouts, olives and sliced fennel in mine) If you want to make a more substantial meal, then serve with brown rice.