Blueberry, Banana and Cinnamon breakfast muffins- vegan, sugar free
|These semisweet muffins are nutritious enough to be a complete breakfast.|
- Mix all the dry ingredients together (ie: the flour, baking powder and cinnamon).
- Mix the oil, soya milk, date syrup and flax eggs together in a separate bowl or jug.
- Stir in the fruit to the flour mixture.
- Beat the liquid ingredients in; the mixture will be a little more dense than sponge cake batter, but you should be able to see the bubbles caused by the baking powder starting to form.
- Spoon into paper cake or muffin cases (they rise a little, but more than half full is fine) and bake in an oven preheated to 180C until a thin skewer inserted into the centre of one emerges clean- about 15 to 20 minutes, depending on your oven.
- When cool, store in an airtight container. They probably stay fresh for more than 24 hours but you'll be lucky if there's any left by then ;)