|Slice of pie, anyone?|
200g porridge oats
150ml coconut oil
250ml agave nectar
- Grind the nuts and oats and mix with the oil and agave.
- Press firmly into an oiled baking dish and cook in a preheated oven at 180C for about 15 minutes. Check to make sure that it is not over-browned.
- Make up the custard as per the instructions on the tub: make a paste from the sugar, powder and a little of the soya milk and whisk in the rest of the milk, which has been brought to boiling point. Return to the pan briefly to thicken, whisking to avoid lumps forming.
- When the crust is cooked and has cooled down a little, spread the custard onto it and leave to cool and set.
- While the custard is cooling, place the fruit in the oven briefly, just to soften the apricots and loosen the skin to make the pie even more melt-in-the-mouth. You don't actually need to do this with the blueberries, although I added them for a few minutes.
- When the fruit has cooled down, place the apricots cut side downwards on the custard and scatter the blueberries evenly in between.