Mung Bean and Sweet Potato Patties with Ume Plum and Peanut Dressing (vegan)
- Mash the drained mung beans, if necessary
- Combine with the grated sweet potato, ground almonds and porridge oats, and mix well.
- Add the seasonings and mix well. You should now have a consistency which holds together but is not soggy.
- Shape into patties and bake at 200C on an oiled baking tray until well browned on both sides, turning carefully with a spatula halfway through.
- Serve with the dressing, roasted pumpkin and potato wedges and/ or a green salad with sprouts and a bun.
- Tip: You could always add some sesame seeds to the mixture