Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Sabji for ekadasi- vegan
|Shown here with buckwheat potato pakoras|
- Prepare the vegetables and the ginger
- Heat the oil in a pan/karhai and briefly stir in the haldi and ginger
- Add the sweet potatoes and stir-fry for a couple of minutes, until they are starting to cook
- Toss in the pumpkin, mix and turn down the heat with the lid on
- Gently sweat the vegetables until they are soft, stirring from time to time to prevent sticking. (You may need to add a little water if the sabji dries out.) The longer you cook it, the softer and crumblier it gets.