Please come join my event, which runs throughout the rest of April 2012 (4th -31st inclusive). Almonds are such a versatile ingredient that I would love to host a collection of almond recipes from all of us...
To start us off, here's a recipe from me using almonds, which I posted only a couple of weeks ago. Use the link tool below to add your recipes, and we'll see how many almond goodies we can collect! I will post a roundup at the beginning of May. Here are some guidelines to get you started:
- Feel free to link to posts you already made on your own blog, but if you are inspired, then by all means "go create" one especially for this event!
- Vegan and lacto-vegetarian submissions are welcome, but please don't include eggs.
- Sweet or savoury recipes: it's up to you- just as long as there are almonds in there somewhere...
- Please paste the "Amazing Almonds" logo above into your post and don't forget to link back to my blog, http://theyogivegetarian.blogspot.com.
- You can submit as many recipes as you like!
- Use the linky below to submit your recipes (sorry no thumbnails this time, but I couldn't find a free one...) Where it says "name", you could also write the name of your recipe, and please give the URL of the page where you recipe is.