|Looking good on the cheeseboard...|
|...makes a yummy vegan snack with wholewheat crackers and olives- or you could serve it with raw crackers|
- Grind the nuts in your food processor until they resemble a fine flour, but have not yet turned into a nut butter.
- Drizzle in the soya milk gradually, stopping when the mixture resembles a thick cream.
- Now stir in the probiotic powder.
- Put into a container with a loose-fitting lid and leave in a warm place or dehydrate at 43C for about 24 hours.
- Stir in the pinch of salt and leave to firm up in the fridge.
- At this point you can shape it into a roll and coat the outside in herbs, salt and pepper to your own taste; you could even try smoked paprika.