|We served these with guacamole, grilled tomatoes and grilled plantain|
|A closeup of the amazing light texture|
Tofu made with 2l soya milk, curdled then left crumbly, not pressed- see here for how to make
30g porridge oats
seasoning: salt, herbs, paprika
1-2 bell peppers
- First, make the tofu- or crumble a block of bought firm tofu.
- Grind the nuts and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the crumbly tofu.
- Add finely shredded/ grated peppers.
- Add seasonings, oats, tahini and mix thoroughly.
- Pat into burger/ patty/ cutlet (square) shapes and grill on both sides on an oiled tray.
- Be sure to make plenty; you will want second helpings!