Strawberry Spearmint Ice Lollies-vegan, no added sugar
|The perfect Summer cooler: now all we need is the Summer :(|
Undeterred by the distinct lack of sunny weather here in the UK, my grown-up stepdaughter Roisin has been experimenting with funky, healthy ice lollies made from teas and juices and texting me about them! I decided to reply to her with one of my own, so Sheenie, this one's for you! x (And you'd better come over and get one before they all go...)
- Mash the strawberries coarsely.
- Snip the spearmint into really fine pieces with a pair of sharp kitchen scissors and add to the pulped strawberries.
- Stir in the agave nectar. If you think your strawberries are not perfectly ripe, then add a little more.
- Let stand for about half an hour to let the flavours infuse.
- Pour into 6 lolly moulds- or you can use small plastic cups with a lolly stick or teaspoon in them- and freeze until solid.